Monday, March 12, 2012

Jonah Hill is the Man!


Now that's how you host Saturday Night Live. The best episode of the season hands down, and oh-so needed after that Lohan train wreck last week. Wow, Jonah Hill is the Man. See link below to check it out. If you don't think this is funny, never mind and forget it, because I can't convince you with all the words in the world.

And of course the national reviews are giving him a hard time about it, see review below for more on that. I just don't get it. Maybe I really don't know what funny is. But I do know I was literally screaming from laughter the entire episode. To me that means it was funny.

Watch the Episode: http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/03/11/saturday-night-live-recap-jonah-hill-the-shins/

Brian Huba
3/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment